The year 2018 has gone and here We are with the Top 10 Romantic Songs of 2018. This year, some really beautiful love songs have ruled the charts which were produced by Bollywood music directors. So here is our collection of Top 10 Hindi Love Songs of 2018 from Bollywood movies.
This post contains: Top 10 Hindi Songs 2018 with Lyrics and Quotes. Top 10 best songs of 2018, Best Love Songs of 2018, 2018 Best Love Songs, 2018 all romatnic songs, romantic songs of 2018. 10 best songs of 2018, Top 10 romantic songs of 2018, Arijit Singh Romantic Songs in 2018. Top 10 Love Quotes from Bollywood Songs.
LyricsMINT’s list of Top 10 Songs…
A song that came in last month of 2018 has stolen everyone’s heart. The song is a complicated composition by Ajay-Atul which has been beautifully sung by Abhay Jodhpurkar who had made his Bollywood debut with this song. The lyrics of the song were written by the amazing Irshad Kamil.
The Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan’s “Sanu Ik Pal Chain Na Aave” was recreated for 2018’s Bollywood movie Raid starring Ajay Devgn and Ileana D’cruz. The song was sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, produced by Tanishk Bagchi while new lyrics were penned down by Manoj Muntashir.
#8 Pal – Jalebi
“Pal” was a soulful melody composed Javed-Mohsin with lyrics written by Kunaal Vermaa & Prashant Ingole. The beautiful lvoe song was from Vishesh Films’ produced Bollywood romantic drama Jalebi” starring Varun Mitra & Rhea Chakraborty. The song was sung by Arijit Singh & Shreya Ghoshal.
An amazingly beautiful song that was a part of Marathi film’s remake “Dhadak” starring Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khattar and Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor. The song was composed by Ajay-Atul and written by Amitabh Bhattacharya. The song was sung by Shreya Ghoshal and composer Ajay Gogavale himself.
Lo Safar Shuru Ho Gaya was a from real-life couple Tiger Shroff – Disha Patani’s film Baaghi 2. The romantic song was sung by Jubin Nautiyal and composed by Mithoon with lyrics written by Sayeed Quadri.
An amazingly well written song by Manoj Muntashir was one of the most searched song on lyricsmint. The song was from Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor starrer Batti Gul Meter Chalu. It was actually a recreation of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan’s “Sochta Hoon Ki Woh Kitnay Masoom Thay”, recreation was done by Rochak Kohli featuring Atif Aslam on vocals.
An amazing song that will sustain its popularity and likability after a long time. The love song was from John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate. The beautiful composition was by Rochak Kohli, beautifully rendered by Atif Aslam while its lyrics were penned down by Kumaar.
The melodious composer Himesh Reshammiya did magic once again with his melodious composition for Anil Sharma’s film Genius. The song was wonderfully sung by Pakistani singer Atif Aslam while its lyrics were penned down by Manoj Muntashir.
Composer-Singer duo who gave us “Tera Chehra” in 2016 gave an equally beautiful song “Tera Fitoot Mujhpe Chadh Gaya Re” in 2018. The song was written by Kumaar which was a part of Anil Sharma’s directed Genius starring Utkarsh Sharma and Ishita Chauhan.
And finally here is the No. #1 song of 2018. The love song of the year was this Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani starrer song “O Saathi”. The song was composed & written by Arko Pravo Mukherjee and sung by Pakistani star singer Atif Aslam.
And here are some more romantic songs of 2018 which could’ve or should’ve make it to the Top-10.
- Tere Bin – Simmba | Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Asees Kaur
- Naino Ne Baandhi – Gold | Yasser Desai
- Jitni Dafa – Parmanu | Yasser Desai
- Halka Halka – Fanney Khan | Sunidhi Chauhan & Divya Kumar
- Tum Mere Rehna – Hate Story 4 | Jubin Nautiyal & Amrita Singh
- Lae Dooba – Aiyaary | Sunidhi Chauhan
- Pehli Baar Hai Ji – Dhadak | Ajay Gogavale
- Nit Khair Manga – Raid | Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Mera Pyar Tera Pyar – Jalebi | Arijit Singh
- Tera Hua – LoveYatri | Atif Aslam
- Chhod Diya – Baazaar | Arijit Singh
- Ishq Di Baajiyaan – Soorma | Diljit Dosanjh
- Nazar Na Lag Jaye – Stree | Ash King
- Theher Ja – October | Armaan Malik
- O Meri Laila – Laila Majnu | Atif Aslam, Jyotica Tangri
- Qaafirana – Kedarnath | Arijit Singh & Nikhita Gandhi
- Tum Se – Jalebi | Jubin Nautiyal
- Aahista – Laila Majnu | Arijit Singh
- Jaan ‘Nisaar – Kedarnath | Arijit Singh
- Bandeya – Dil Juunglee | Arijit Singh
- Yaad Hai – Aiyaary | Palak Muchhal, Ankit Tiwari
- Nain Na Jodeen – Badhaai Ho | Ayushmann Khurrana, Neha Kakkar
- Daryaa – Manmarziyaan | Shahid Mallya, Ammy Virk
- Chaav Laaga – Sui Dhaaga | Papon & Ronkini Gupta
- Aa Jao Na – Veere Di Wedding | Arijit Singh & Shashwat Sachdev
- Naina Banjare – Pataakha | Arijit Singh
- Door Na Ja – Mitron | Sonu Nigam
Post content: Best Romantic Love Songs of 2018, Top Love Songs Lyrics of 2018, Favourite Love Songs of 2018, Best Arijit Singh Love Songs 2018, Bollywod Songs Quotes images.